PLEASE NOTE THAT MANUFACTURING TIME IS UP TO 4 WEEKS FROM ORDER DATE.
Funny Friends Handmade 4-Piece Bedding Set
Our Handmade 4-Piece Bedding Set creates the perfect ambiance for your sweetie with pretty colors and unique design. Crafted of ultra-soft satin and cotton, this cover features a stylish look and cozy playful atmosphere in your nursery.
- 10-piece bumper which protects your baby from injury if the baby hits the slats or extends limbs through the slats. Bumper toys are filled with 100% polyester batting that is washable, hypoallergenic and made from recycled materials. Bumper consist of eight animal shaped sides with ties, two cloud shaped sides with ties along the top and bottom.
- Blanket (material: cotton & super soft minky dot)
- Fitted sheet for crib mattress 52” long x 28” wide
- Baby protective pillow that prevents from flat head
Bedding set fits standart crib 52” long x 28” wide.
Premium material: breathable, skin-friendly 100% cotton fabric with soft cotton blend filling, durable & washable.
Imported from Europe
- Using a crib bumper pad may put your baby at greater risk for suffocation or sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
- Bumper pads reduce air flow and SIDS risk may be increased by overheating or re-breathing stale air.
Toddlers may use bumper pads to assist climbing out of crib, leading to falls and injury.
If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib. For more crib safety information, please visit cpsc.gov.
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
It can be daunting as a new mother or parent to find the best formula for your child. We are here to help you! Our products ensure that both the baby and the parents will be satisfied with your purchases.
We often get many questions about which formulas are the best options for their baby’s specific needs. As parents ourselves, we have put together a simple (table, graph, chart etc) to give you the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Before choosing a formula, answer the following two questions:
1. What problem does my baby have?
|My baby has:||Formula that we recommend:|
|No Problems - just want to give my baby the best nutrition||Loulouka, Holle Cow’s, Holle Goat’s, Hipp Combiotik|
|Stomach Issues (gas, colic, constipation)||Hipp Combiotik, Hipp Comfort, Holle Goat, Loulouka|
|Milk protein allergy, ekzema||Hipp HA, Holle Goat, Nanny Care|
|Reflux||Hipp Anti Reflux|
|From birth till 6 months||Stage 1, Stage PRE|
|from 6 till 10-12 months||Stage 2|
|From 10-12 months||Stage 3|
|from 12 months||Stage 4|
And to correctly calculate the cost of the formula and order exactly the amount you will need, take into account the following information:
3.How many oz one box does make?
|Holle cow’s PRE/ stage 1||90 oz|
|Holle cow’s stage 2/3/4||130 oz|
|Holle goat’s stage 1/2/3||90 oz|
|Loulouka stage 1/2/3||225 oz|
|Hipp Combiotik German version stage 1/2/3||130 oz|
|Hipp Combiotik Dutcch version stage 1/2/3||180 oz|
|Hipp Combiotik UK version stage 1/2||180 oz|
|Hipp Combiotik UK version stage 3||130 oz|
|Hipp HA stage PRE/1/2||130 oz|
|Hipp Comfort, Hipp AR||110 oz|
|Nanny Care stage 1/2/3||180 oz|
Below you will find a comparison table of ingredients to help you with your planning.
View Full Product Table
If you have any questions about choosing a formula, we are happy to answer all questions. Write to us on our Facebook page or at email@example.com