Hipp AR is used when babies have an increased spitting and belching tendency after food. It is normal for the baby to spit, but sometimes it’s way too much. This is common for babies under a year of age. The formula contains all the organic ingredients which make it easy to digest. Parents should only use this product when needed. It’s a food product that is suggested by doctors as a part of a balanced diet.
Why HIPP Anti-Reflux Special Organic Bio Infant Milk Formula?
- HiPP AR is perfect for babies with reflux or spit up
- Based for easier digestion
- Organically certified
- Added calcium for stomach comfort
- Essential vitamins and minerals for non-synthetic
- Appropriate for all ages starting at 0 months
Organic Skimmed Milk, Organic Whey, Organic Vegetable Oils (Organic Palm Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil), Organic Maltodextrin, Locust Bean Gum, Organic Lactose, Calcium Carbonate, Long Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (LCP Oils) (Fish Oil, Vegetable Oil from Mortierella Alpina), Calcium Chloride, Calcium Orthophosphate, L-tyrosine, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin C, L-phenylalanine, L-tryptophan, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Natural Lactic Acid Culture (Lactobacillus Fermentum Cect5716), Niacin, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Lysine Complex, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Potassium Iodate, Manganese Sulfate, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Sodium Sulfate, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
Hipp recommends the following water to powder measurements:
|2.3 oz.||2 oz.||2 scoops|
|3.3 oz.||3 oz.||3 scoops|
|4.5 oz.||4 oz.||4 scoops|
|5.7 oz.||5 oz.||5 scoops|
|6.7 oz.||6 oz.||6 scoops|
|7 oz.||7 oz.||7 scoops|
1. Bring preferred amount of water to a rolling boil. Pour water into clean bottle and then remove to cool in the fridge (recommended temperature between 104 and 122 degrees Fahrenheit).
2. Pour 3/4 of the water into a bottle and add formula accordingly. For proper measurement and to ensure your baby is getting enough to eat, always use the provided formula spoon. Each spoonful should be flat and not heaping. Tighten the top of the bottle and shake until completely dissolved.
3. Add the remaining water from the bottle from step 1 (refer to chart above).
4. Ensure the formula is the right temperature before feeding to your infant. We recommend the bottle to be around 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit but we recommend testing to formula on your forearm before feeding your infant.
As a general rule, bottles kept at room temperature should be discarded after two hours. Bottles kept in a cold park or cooler should be used within 4 hours and bottles kept in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
You may use a bottle warmer or heat a bottle in warm water to reheat pre-made bottles. Never microwave bottles and always check the bottle temperature before feeding your little one.
- 500 g
- 0 + months
- Fresh new batch, around 9-12 months expiration
How many ounces does HIPP Anti-Reflux Special Organic Bio Infant Milk Formula make?
- 110 oz
It can be daunting as a new mother or parent to find the best formula for your child. We are here to help you! Our products ensure that both the baby and the parents will be satisfied with your purchases.
We often get many questions about which formulas are the best options for their baby’s specific needs. As parents ourselves, we have put together a simple (table, graph, chart etc) to give you the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Before choosing a formula, answer the following two questions:
1. What problem does my baby have?
|My baby has:||Formula that we recommend:|
|No Problems - just want to give my baby the best nutrition||Loulouka, Holle Cow’s, Holle Goat’s, Hipp Combiotik|
|Stomach Issues (gas, colic, constipation)||Hipp Combiotik, Hipp Comfort, Holle Goat, Loulouka|
|Milk protein allergy, ekzema||Hipp HA, Holle Goat, Nanny Care|
|Reflux||Hipp Anti Reflux|
|From birth till 6 months||Stage 1, Stage PRE|
|from 6 till 10-12 months||Stage 2|
|From 10-12 months||Stage 3|
|from 12 months||Stage 4|
And to correctly calculate the cost of the formula and order exactly the amount you will need, take into account the following information:
3.How many oz one box does make?
|Holle cow’s PRE/ stage 1||90 oz|
|Holle cow’s stage 2/3/4||130 oz|
|Holle goat’s stage 1/2/3||90 oz|
|Loulouka stage 1/2/3||225 oz|
|Hipp Combiotik German version stage 1/2/3||130 oz|
|Hipp Combiotik Dutcch version stage 1/2/3||180 oz|
|Hipp Combiotik UK version stage 1/2||180 oz|
|Hipp Combiotik UK version stage 3||130 oz|
|Hipp HA stage PRE/1/2||130 oz|
|Hipp Comfort, Hipp AR||110 oz|
|Nanny Care stage 1/2/3||180 oz|
Below you will find a comparison table of ingredients to help you with your planning.
View Full Product Table
If you have any questions about choosing a formula, we are happy to answer all questions. Write to us on our Facebook page or at email@example.com