Hipp HA formula is a hypoallergenic formula which is suitable for babies with milk protein allergy. Milk protein can be an important factor to trigger allergies. The Hypoallergenic (HA) protein diet contains milk which is split in simple molecules. This reduces the risk of allergies. The protein formula used in Hipp is completely hydrolyzed and was proven by studies to prevent allergies. A low-allergen diet cannot give complete protection but reduces the risk of allergies in infants.
Why HIPP HA Combiotik Stage 2 Organic Bio Infant Milk Formula?
- Lactose as the natural carbohydrate
- Essential vitamins and nutrients
- Manufactured and packaged in Germany
- Gluten free
- Contains pre-biotic fiber
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Reduces hypersensitivity to milk protein
Lactose, Vegetable oils (Palm oil **, Rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil), starch, Hydrolyzed WHEY PROTEIN, Fiber (galactooligosaccharides from LACTOSE), Calcium orthophosphate, Potassium chloride, emulsifier: Сitric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, L-tyrosine, Potassium hydroxide, Calcium citrate , Vitamin C, Magnesium carbonate, Potassium citrate, Magnesium sulfate, L-tryptophan, Calcium carbonate, Ferrous sulfate, Zinc sulfate, Natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum)*, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin A, Niacin, Copper sulfate, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B 2, Vitamin B 6, Potassium iodate, Folic acid, Vitamin K, Sodium selenate, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12. *Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716; ** Palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent inspection bodies
Hipp recommends the following water to powder measurements.
|3.3 oz.||3 oz.||3 scoops|
|6.7 oz.||6 oz.||6 scoops|
1. Bring preferred amount of water to a rolling boil. Pour water into clean bottle and then remove to cool in the fridge (recommended temperature between 104 and 122 degrees Fahrenheit).
2. Pour 3/4 of the water into a bottle and add formula accordingly. For proper measurement and to ensure your baby is getting enough to eat, always use the provided formula spoon. Each spoonful should be flat and not heaping. Tighten the top of the bottle and shake until completely dissolved.
3. Add the remaining water from the bottle from step 1 (refer to chart above).
4. Ensure the formula is the right temperature before feeding to your infant. We recommend the bottle to be around 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit but we recommend testing to formula on your forearm before feeding your infant.
As a general rule, bottles kept at room temperature should be discarded after two hours. Bottles kept in a cold park or cooler should be used within 4 hours and bottles kept in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
You may use a bottle warmer or heat a bottle in warm water to reheat pre-made bottles. Never microwave bottles and always check the bottle temperature before feeding your little one.
- 600 g
- 6+ months
- Fresh new batch, around 9-12 months expiration
How many ounces does HIPP HA Combiotik Stage 2 Organic Bio Infant Milk Formula make?
- 130 oz
It can be daunting as a new mother or parent to find the best formula for your child. We are here to help you! Our products ensure that both the baby and the parents will be satisfied with your purchases.
We often get many questions about which formulas are the best options for their baby’s specific needs. As parents ourselves, we have put together a simple (table, graph, chart etc) to give you the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Before choosing a formula, answer the following two questions:
1. What problem does my baby have?
|My baby has:||Formula that we recommend:|
|No Problems - just want to give my baby the best nutrition||Loulouka, Holle Cow’s, Holle Goat’s, Hipp Combiotik|
|Stomach Issues (gas, colic, constipation)||Hipp Combiotik, Hipp Comfort, Holle Goat, Loulouka|
|Milk protein allergy, ekzema||Hipp HA, Holle Goat, Nanny Care|
|Reflux||Hipp Anti Reflux|
|From birth till 6 months||Stage 1, Stage PRE|
|from 6 till 10-12 months||Stage 2|
|From 10-12 months||Stage 3|
|from 12 months||Stage 4|
And to correctly calculate the cost of the formula and order exactly the amount you will need, take into account the following information:
3.How many oz one box does make?
|Holle cow’s PRE/ stage 1||90 oz|
|Holle cow’s stage 2/3/4||130 oz|
|Holle goat’s stage 1/2/3||90 oz|
|Loulouka stage 1/2/3||225 oz|
|Hipp Combiotik German version stage 1/2/3||130 oz|
|Hipp Combiotik Dutcch version stage 1/2/3||180 oz|
|Hipp Combiotik UK version stage 1/2||180 oz|
|Hipp Combiotik UK version stage 3||130 oz|
|Hipp HA stage PRE/1/2||130 oz|
|Hipp Comfort, Hipp AR||110 oz|
|Nanny Care stage 1/2/3||180 oz|
Below you will find a comparison table of ingredients to help you with your planning.
View Full Product Table
If you have any questions about choosing a formula, we are happy to answer all questions. Write to us on our Facebook page or at email@example.com